To unsubscribe from the Newsletter please click on this link unsubscribe. Please add your name to the e-mail message that is generated and then send it.
- Events to demonstrate the ability of the Brielmaier range of equipment to cut and manage bracken are being organised for early September in different parts of the UK.
- The Emergency Authorisation for the 2016 season has been issued. See the Asulam page for details.
- Asulam will be available to purchase soon after the start of the Emergency Authorisation period on 16 May 2016 and it will be possible to apply it in the period 1 July - 31 October.
- The end of the Emergency Authorisation period.
- A German company will be demonstrating machinery that can cut bracken on steep slopes and it can also be operated by remote control.