To unsubscribe from the Newsletter please click on this link unsubscribe. Please add your name to the e-mail message that is generated and then send it.
- End of the use-up period for Asulam. Holding of a stock of Asulam is no longer authorised.
- Representatives of the Bracken Control Group met near York.
- This is the end of the 120-day period for the Emergency Authorisation that has allowed asulam to be available in 2014.
- UPL has announced that asulam will be available in 5 litre packs later in July. See the latest Newsletter for more details about this, and other issues.
- The application of asulam for bracken control can start.