To unsubscribe from the Newsletter please click on this link unsubscribe. Please add your name to the e-mail message that is generated and then send it.
- This is the end of the 120-day period for the Emergency Authorisation that has allowed asulam to be available in 2014.
- Representatives of the Bracken Control Group met near York.
- End of the use-up period for Asulam.
- Asulam will be available for bracken control in 2015.
- A meeting of statutory nature conservation bodies, and others with related interests such as the heritage environment, was organised by Natural England, in York, to consider the control of bracken on designated sites in the current regulatory climate.