- Asulam will be available for bracken control in 2015.
- End of the use-up period for Asulam. Holding of a stock of Asulam is no longer authorised.
- Representatives of the Bracken Control Group met near York.
- This is the end of the 120-day period for the Emergency Authorisation that has allowed asulam to be available in 2014.
- UPL has announced that asulam will be available in 5 litre packs later in July. See the latest Newsletter for more details about this, and other issues.
To unsubscribe from the Newsletter please click on this link unsubscribe. Please add your name to the e-mail message that is generated and then send it.