- The end of the Emergency Authorisation period.
- A German company will be demonstrating machinery that can cut bracken on steep slopes and it can also be operated by remote control.
- A meeting of statutory nature conservation bodies, and others with related interests such as the heritage environment, was organised by Natural England, in York, to consider the control of bracken on designated sites in the current regulatory climate.
- Asulam will be available for bracken control in 2015.
- End of the use-up period for Asulam. Holding of a stock of Asulam is no longer authorised.
To unsubscribe from the Newsletter please click on this link unsubscribe. Please add your name to the e-mail message that is generated and then send it.