A series of briefings has been produced, based on the information included in the application for the Emergency Authorisation for the use of Asulam to control bracken, in 2020.
These briefings are intended to break the information into briefings of size that can be digested easily.
Additional information has been added to update that provided, in July 2019, for the EA application where more detail has emerged or to provide a clearer picture of the issues.
- Overview of Bracken Control
- Regulation of the use of Asulam
- Highlights from the Emergency Authorisation Application for 2020
- Area of Bracken Controlled
- Bracken: a growing risk - 1
- Introduction to impact of ticks and tick-borne diseases
- Bracken: a growing risk - 2
- Options for reducing the impact of tick-borne diseases
- Impact of Bracken Control on the level of Tick Activity
- Bracken Encroachment into Peatland