- A German company will be demonstrating machinery that can cut bracken on steep slopes and it can also be operated by remote control.
- The end of the Emergency Authorisation period.
- Asulam will be available to purchase soon after the start of the Emergency Authorisation period on 16 May 2016 and it will be possible to apply it in the period 1 July - 31 October.
- The Emergency Authorisation for the 2016 season has been issued.
- Events to demonstrate the ability of the Brielmaier range of equipment to cut and manage bracken are being organised for early September in different parts of the UK.
To unsubscribe from the Newsletter please click on this link unsubscribe. Please add your name to the e-mail message that is generated and then send it.